Voted Number one environmentally friendly suncream for 2022 by the Mail Online
Organic sun cream SPF30 suitable for all skin types
- Effective, broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Suitable for sensitive skin and those prone to prickly heat
- Moisture retaining for a longer lasting tan
- Water repellent but not pore-clogging, which allows your skin to breathe
- Rich in natural antioxidants to protect delicate skin
- Fully recyclable packaging at the end of its life
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Clean & reef-safe
- Size : 200ml
Note: Green Peoples SPF 30 sun creams contain beeswax, and therefore is not suitable for vegans.
Made with Organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Edelweiss
This sun cream is also available in 100ml.
Ethical responsibility is at the heart of what Green People do. They are proud to present this reef-safe sun cream in fully recyclable, renewable sugar cane packaging. Farmed on sustainable land, this plant-based packaging is completely carbon-neutral.
Due to the high level of plant derived ingredients and the complex nature of the UV filters used in this organic sun cream spf30, it is prone to colour change during storage. This is entirely normal and whilst they are a creamy-white colour when first manufactured, they can develop a darker, tan shade over time. The rate at which this colour change takes place can be influenced by storage conditions, with warmer temperatures accelerating the process. This change in colour does not affect the UV protection offered by the sun creams.