- FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council) guaranteeing environmental and social responsibilities
- Wooden washing up brush comes with 1x handle and 1x brush head
- Handle – beechwood and stainless steel
- Brush head (soft) – beechwood and horsehair
- Size: handle – 20cm, head – approx 5cm diameter, total length – approx 28cm
- Already own this wooden dish brush? just pick up your brush head replacement
Only compatible with the Redecker Replacement Brush Head, not our Eco-Living brush head
Brush fibres made from Tampico. Tampico fibre is the yellow leaf fibre of the agave cactus which grows in the highlands of northern Mexico. Nature has created a very robust fibre, resistant to acid and alkaline solutions as well as heat. Good elasticity and optimum water absorption make the fibre suitable for many applications, including household brushes and robust massage and nail brushes. The perfect alternative to plastic brush fibres.