Treat your skin to the benefits of an organic sun care routine
- Sun Lotion SPF30 – Scent Free 30ml
Scent-free organic sun lotion, high-protection that’s perfect for sensitive skin
- Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator 30ml
Organic sun lotion with a natural tan accelerator, increases tanning rate by 25%
- Hydrating After Sun 30ml
Organic skin-cooling after sun to soothe sun-dehydrated skin in need of a moisture boost
Made with organic Aloe Vera, Edelweiss, Chamomile, Green Tea & Avocado
How To Use
Pour into a cupped hand and apply generously to your body 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply every 2 hours, or after swimming.
To soothe and cool the skin after sun exposure and maintain your tan for longer, use our Hydrating After Sun Lotion all over the body to lock in moisture.
Green People sun lotions are made with over 80% natural ingredient including a blend of safe, non-toxic filters which ensure that all Green People sun lotions meet European UVA protection standards. Green People takes care to ensure that, unlike some chemical UV filters, our effective UV filters do not irritate the skin or harm the environment. However, in some instances, the filters we use can stain some fabrics yellow. This staining is irreversible and, for this reason, we recommend that users take care when wearing white/ light fabrics over their sun cream and always allow the sun lotion to soak into the skin before applying clothing.
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy