3 layers of natural sun protection: UV filters, antioxidants & sun tan accelerator
- Effective, natural broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Increases collagen & contains antioxidants to help prevent UV damage
- Natural tan accelerator helps you tan 25% faster
- Moisture retaining for a tan that lasts 50% longer
- Water repellent but not pore-clogging – ideal for prickly heat
This organic sun lotion is also available in 100ml.
How To Use
Pour into a cupped hand and apply generously to your body 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply every 2 hours, or after swimming.
Make the most of your tan by applying a hydrating, organic after sun lotion to maintain a healthy tan for longer. Also has a cooling effect and will keep your skin moisturised and nourished after a day in the sun, for soft and supple glowing skin.
Green People sun lotions are made with over 80% natural ingredient including a blend of safe, non-toxic filters which ensure that all Green People sun lotions meets European UVA protection standards. Green People takes care to ensure that, unlike some chemical UV filters, our effective UV filters do not irritate the skin or harm the environment. However, in some instances the filters we use can stain some fabrics yellow. This staining is irreversible and, for this reason, we recommend that users take care when wearing white/ light fabrics over their sun cream and always allow the sun lotion to soak into the skin before applying clothing.
Ingredients that are not used in these products-
Naturally No – SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), Methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING UV-FILTER), DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] (MINERAL UV-FILTER), RHUS VERNICIFLUA PEEL CERA (BERRY WAX), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM (EDELWEISS) LEAF EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, FUCUS VESICULOSUS (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, INOSITOL (FROM CAROB FRUITS), COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, AROMA [LAVANDULA HYBRIDA (LAVANDIN) HERB OIL*], CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*. *87% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS, ^FAIRLY TRADED (Period After Opening 6M)
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy