A natural after sun lotion for all skin types
- Cooling effect on sun-heated skin
- Reduces peeling and helps the healing processes in the skin
- Can be used all year round as a cool, fresh body lotion
- Prolongs tan by retaining moisture in dehydrated skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Calendula, Myrrh & Mint
How To Use
Apply Hydrating After Sun liberally and frequently after sun exposure.
Excellent for both face and body.
Ingredients that are not used in these products-
Naturally No – SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), Methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF POWDER, AROMA [MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL*^, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^], BENZYL ALCOHOL, SORBIC ACID, GLYCERIN (VEGETABLE DERIVED), SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*. *94.5% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy