Plastic Free Shampoo & Body Wash
- 27 cubes per box
- 1 cube = 1 wash
- Suitable for normal thair
- Made in Cornwall, UK
- 66% organic ingredients
- Packed full of natural, hair-loving ingredients
- Gentle, biodegradable cleansing agents
- Leaves hair incredibly soft, shiny and hydrated
- Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
- 100% plastic-free & zero waste
- Palm oil, sulphate and silicone free
- Added organic coconut milk to help condition the hair and skin
Tapioca starch*, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Inulin, Panthenol, Glycerin (Palm-free; from a rapeseed source), Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil*, Cedrus atlantica wood oil*, Citrus bergamia peel oil expressed*, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Acacia senegal gum* d-Limonene**, ; Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, ; Linalol**
* Organic ingredient ** Occurs naturally in essential oils.
Eve Of St. Agnes and their award-winning products are all made by their team down in Cornwall, and they challenged themselves to create an entirely plastic-free range of toiletries which simply work.
Not only have they risen to the challenge, but they also have one of the most amazing plastic-free products we’ve found. Their shampoo ‘kubes’ are revolutionary, and it’s no surprise to see why they are as successful as they are today. Their products are a joy to use and the results are unanimously incredible.
Natural, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, palm oil-free, 100% plastic-free and award-winning…just some of the reasons you’ll want to give some of their hair and body care products a go very soon.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy