Reusable sanitary pads – Mixed flow 6 pack
The reusable sanitary pads from Bambaw are made for women, by women to make sure they cover all your feminine hygiene needs. Therefore, they are available in four different sizes (also available indivdually):
- Light flow (5 pads with 1 layer of microfiber)
- Medium flow (5 pads with 2 layers of microfiber)
- Heavy flow (5 pads with 3 layers of microfiber)
- Mix pack (3 light flow, 2 medium flow, 1 heavy flow)
Women hygiene products, such as sanitary pads, tampons or others are a necessity. Unfortunately, most of those are single-use. These are usually packed in plastic and are partly made from plastic, meaning that they are not recyclable or biodegradable. Instead, they take 500 to 700 years to break down into smaller pieces called microplastics. Period products are the 5th most common item found on beaches in Europe, according to the European Commission.
Luckily, there are several reusable alternatives to single-use sanitary products. Internal solutions such as menstrual cups or external solutions like reusable menstrual pads. A reusable sanitary pad is the healthiest option for you, because menstrual cups or tampons can lead to a dangerous stagnation of blood in your body.
All reusable menstrual pads are discreetly in black and made from three materials:
- Bamboo charcoal for a dry and soft feeling, as well as odour control
- Microfiber for maximum absorption and quick drying
- Waterproof PUL for best protection and slight elasticity
All reusable sanitary pads also have snaps on the wings to make sure they stay in place securely all the time.
A discreet pouch
Each pack of reusable menstrual pads includes a black, leakproof pouch. It has two compartments, which enables you to easily separate used and unused pads. It is also designed to make those trips to the bathroom more comfortable.
What’s in the Box?
- 5 Reusable Sanitary Pads (3x light, 2x moderate and 1x heavy flow)
- One black, leakproof pouch
- One digital user manual with a section on how to use the power of your period