- Made from hardened borosilicate glass. The same glass Pyrex, laboratory flasks and baby bottles are made from. Strong, light and heat resistant.
- Versatile – Use JOCO for coffee, tea and even water or wine!
- Anti-Splash Lid – perfect for drinks on the go
- Thermal Silicone Sleeve – comfortable and cool to hold, whilst keeping your coffee hot
- Help reduce landfill by using a reusable coffee cup. Did you know disposable paper cups aren’t recyclable?
- Standard Barista Sizing
- Help mother nature and use a reusable coffee cup and reduce landfill
- BPA Free & Food Safe
- Holds 8oz/237ml or 12oz/340ml of coffee
- Comes in recycled cardboard gift packaging
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
JOCO Cup – Blue
£19.50 – £19.99
JOCO Cup is likely the best looking reusable coffee cup we have ever laid eyes on, and it has come to the rescue of our daily coffee routine.
Whether you like a flat white resting in your car’s cup holder, or prefer your herbal tea to cuddle your palms as you walk through the bustling streets, JOCO Cup is the reusable, portable glass coffee cup for you. Featuring hardened glass, a colourful silicone sleeve and award-winning recycled packaging, we are certain your new JOCO Cup will be your bestest buddy throughout your journeys.
Made from strong borosilicate glass, the JOCO cup is a ridiculously stylish, sturdy and smart solution to enjoying your everyday cuppa. And with a tonal thermal silicone sleeve to keep your coffee steamy, and not your fingers, you can take in the moment and enjoy it without beating up on your taste buds or Mother Nature!
Refuse All Plastic. Stop Disposable Waste – Create fine looking, forward-thinking and covetable reusable vessels that fight plastic and single-use waste. Because they believe you can experience life’s luxuries without impacting on our environment (and smart design & taste!)
Eco-innovation – JOCO Cup considers their innovation as a form of protest, as they continually develop their products to be smart not only for their customers but for the planet too.
Designed For A Lifetime Of Use – Comprised of clean, premium materials that are healthy and highly durable
Considered Design – To develop and produce revered and fashionable drinking vessels providing a premium solution to plastic and single-use waste.
Experience Enhancing – Designed with leading knowledge and the very best materials for enhancing your daily ritual.
“Meticulously designed and created with an absolute passion for the finer detail, quality materials and artisan skills”
Matt Colegate, Founder
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy