The ‘wok chuan’ is an essential tool in Chinese stir-fry cooking, so this shovel-like bamboo wok spatula belongs in any kitchen that sees a lot of wok action. This shovel-like tool makes cooking and scooping in a hot wok quick, easy, and efficient.
There are metal or plastic options available in the east, but bamboo is the preferred material by many of the top chefs. Bamboo is lightweight, cleans up easily, and doesn’t get too hot to handle.
The bamboo is hand-shaped from a single piece of material and is certified organic. If your a fan of your Asian cooking, then you should become a fan of the bamboo wok spatula.
- Size: 33cm / 13″
- USDA certified organic
- This product is USDA Certified Biobased
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Does not impart or absorb flavors
- Bamboo cooking utensils won’t scratch cooking surfaces
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash for longer life