A revolutionary natural self tan – the first certified organic in the UK
Recommended by Beauty Director of Harpers Magazine
- Achieve a healthy, natural-looking tan without harmful sun exposure
- DHA, derived from sugar, gives the appearance of a natural tan
- Quick-drying and non-greasy, leaving skin soft and supple
- Lightly scented with natural essential oils
- Helps to conceal blue veins in legs
Please note – self tan lotion does not offer protection against UV light
Organic Rosehip, DHA, Geranium & Sandalwood
How To Use
For best results use Self Tan after exfoliating. Apply using circular movements, taking particular care at the elbows, ankles and knees. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
Tan will develop after 3-4 hours. Re-apply every 3-5 days for maximum impact. To maintain the tan re-apply after 3 days.
If you have particularly sensitive skin, you may wish to patch test this product.
Apply a small amount of the Self Tan to an area of the inner forearm. Leave for 12 hours and look for redness or irritation.
If there is no reaction, reapply the Self Tan in the same place and leave for 24 hours.
If there is no reaction after this time, apply it for a third time to the same skin area and leave for a further 24 hours.
If there is no reaction by the end of this time then it can be assumed that you can tolerate this product.
Ingredients that are not used in these products-
Naturally No – SLS, SLES, methylisothiazolinone (MI), Methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE (FROM SUGAR AND GLYCERIN), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ROSA MOSCHATA (ROSEHIP) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), AROMA [SANTALUM AUSTROCALEDONICUM (SANDALWOOD) WOOD OIL*, VETIVERIA ZIZANOIDES (VETIVERT) ROOT OIL*^, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*^], OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, GLYCERIN, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*. *89.5% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy