Sustainable Soap Bar With Oatmylk (Natural)
- Available boxed or unboxed without packaging
- Minimum weight 112g / 4oz (typically larger than most UK handmade soap)
- 100% natural
- All our natural soap bar has a base of coconut oil, shea butter and olive oil
- Made by hand in small batches in Devon
- Cruelty-free, vegan and sustainable soap bar
- Zero waste packaging and plastic free
sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos nucifera) milk (organic), avena sativa (oat) kernel meal, coffee arabica, raw cacao, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) oil, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituents of essential oils: linalool, limonene, eugenol, benzyl benzoate
Soap Daze is run by Sharon who lives in Devon and operates her business from her workshop in their garden. Her aim is to produce wholesome and boutique quality soaps and skincare products that are honest, made with simple ingredients, and kind to our environment.
Their soaps are all made in small batches or to order. Soap Daze will never use palm oil, artificial fragrances or other nasties, and they are all 100% natural and vegan. Always!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy