A super gentle, natural and organic sensitive shampoo perfect for those looking for a little calm for their scalps and those prone to sensitive skin
Plant-based packaging – Ethical responsibility is at the heart of what Green People do, and as such, they are now transitioning all of their plastic packaging towards this fully recyclable, renewable sugar cane packaging. Farmed on sustainable land, this plant-based packaging is completely carbon-neutral.
- Natural foaming and cleansing properties
- Leaves hair feeling soft and silky
- SLS-free, silicone-free & gluten-free
- Contains Green Tea to strengthen and add shine
- Contains Pineapple extract to gently remove any flakes on the scalp
- Suitable for frequent use, can be used by all the family
- On average, lasts 3 months
- 83% certified organic ingredients
- Natural & organic
- Kind and gentle to sensitive skin and scalps
- Always cruelty-free
This organic sensitive shampoo is made with organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Yucca & Pineapple
How to recycle the sugar cane plastic tube and PP cap:
This product is packaged in sugar cane PE packaging with a PP plastic cap. It can be recycled with other PE & PP plastics at the curb side through Local Authorities who usually collect plastic bottles and tubes.