NeroliPom face moisturiser is the first water-based face moisturiser made in the UK to gain COSMOS Organic certification by Soil Association.
The antioxidant and hydrating properties of organic pomegranate oil are coupled with the uplifting neroli oil in this NeroliPom Moisturiser. Formulated for dry or mature skin, but perfect for all skin types, it can be used by both men and women. Soothing organic aloe vera and gentle organic camellia oil are present to help alleviate sensitive and problem skin. With vitamin E, and a wonderful scent of neroli, that will lift up your mood every morning! Tip for men: use it to soothe and moisturise after shaving.
- 84% organic NeroliPom face moisturiser, certified by Soil Association COSMOS
- Cruelty-Free certified
- 100% natural
- 100% recyclable aluminum pouch
Your Nerolipom Face Moisturiser packaging explained;
- When Terre Verdi created their NeroliPom Moisturiser, they decided to use a bottle-with-pump option, as opposed to a jar, for a specific reason. As moisturisers are water-based products, as opposed to oil-based, it is best for them to be stored in a way where there is less possibility of spoilage or contamination through continuous contact with the product: bacteria will not enter the bottle this way. The product also stays fresher for a longer period of time, as the bottle/jar is not continuously opened and closed. And finally, it can also be shared by a couple, for instance, without any risks of spreading infections.
- Once you finish the product, the small amount which is left at the very bottom of the bottle can be taken out by removing the closure and flipping and keeping the bottle upside down (on a small piece of foil or in a small container) for as long as needed, until the product is all used up.
- The pump can then be recycled along with the bottle, as it is made of PP. Just separate it from the bottle when recycling it.
Directions: Apply your nerolipom face moisturiser to face and neck after cleansing.