Delicately scented with Vanilla essential oil, this natural oat soap bar provides a pleasant aromatherapy experience for your daily relaxing shower or bath with a combination of oat extract & organic shea butter to keep your skin hydrated, exfoliated and cleansed.
Exfoliating. Cleansing. Nourishing.
These handmade soap bars are made with a higher concentration of shea butter than our other soap bars. This adds an extra creaminess that deeply hydrates the skin. Because of the use of this extra shea butter, you might find this soap bar doesn’t lather as much as other brands, but you will almost certainly realise just how much moisturising the formula is. To try it is to love it!
- Net weight: 125 g
- Size: approx 5x 5x 5cm
- Perfect for use all over your hands, face and body
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- These handmade vegan soap bars are made in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Saponified Avocado oil: contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize the skin. also it promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin.
- Saponified Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Saponified Sweet Almond Oil: known as the “King of Nuts”, contains all sorts of natural vitamins that includes vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. packed with the vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare routine.
- Saponified Canola Oil: rich in vitamins K and E, which helps to reduce skin afflictions like acne, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Saponified Olive Oil: Rich in antioxidants, Antibacterial contents, helps prevent premature signs of aging on the skin, also packed with Vitamins such as fat-soluble vitamin