Delicately scented with green fig essential oil, this green fig soap bar provides a pleasant aromatherapy experience for your daily relaxing shower or bath with a combination of shea butter to keep your skin hydrated and fine poppy seeds to give your skin that deep exfoliating and refreshing feeling.
These handmade soap bars are made with a higher concentration of shea butter than our other soap bars. This adds an extra creaminess that deeply hydrates the skin. Because of the use of this extra shea butter, you might find this soap bar doesn’t lather as much as other brands, but you will almost certainly realise just how much moisturising the formula is. To try it is to love it!
- Net weight: 125 g
- Size: approx 5x 5x 5cm
- Perfect for use all over your hands, face and body
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free.
- These handmade vegan soap bars are made in small batches to ensure quality.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Green Fig Essential Oil: good source of many enriching vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. Improving your overall health often balances your skin healthy look by improving blood circulation.
- Green Fig fragrance oil: Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free.
- Saponified Avocado oil: contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize the skin. also it promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin.
- Saponified Raw Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin, rich in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. helps condition, tone, and soothe the skin.
- Saponified Sweet Almond Oil: known as the “King of Nuts”, contains all sorts of natural vitamins that includes vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. packed with the vitamins and nutrients, making it perfect to include in your daily skincare routine.
- Saponified Canola Oil: rich in vitamins K and E, which helps to reduce skin afflictions like acne, fine lines and wrinkles.