Bee Bombs – Wild Flowers For Bee’s
Our bee bombs are perfect for your own garden space and even better given as a gift with a real meaning!
- Handmade seed balls with 18 native wild flower species
- 1000s of seeds mixed with local clay and nurturing top soil
- No garden skills required – scatter straight on to open ground at any time of year
- One pack contains coverage for approximately 21 sq ft / 2m²
- Comes in a jute bag with twine string
- Plastic free, sustainable packaging
- 97% of native, Brtish wild flower habitats have been lost since World War 2 – lets help save the bees!
What’s In Your Bee Bomb?
Your bee bomb contains 18 native wild flower species; corn chamomile, cornflour, poppy seeds, corn marigold, red campion, white campion, salad burnet, common sorrel, yellow rattle, self heal, cowslip, ribwort plantain, oxeye daisy, rough hawkbit, lady’s bedstraw, wild carrot, common knapweed, yarrow