Steam Clean Cleansing Balm
The Steam Clean 2-in-1 hot cloth cleansing balm is both antibacterial and antifungal; perfect for normal to oily skin types.
Made with a powerful blend of aromatic eucalyptus, refreshing spearmint and Omega-rich thistle and borage.
A perfect formula to ditch dirt, melt away makeup, balance sebum levels and wake up tired, dull skin.
How To Use
- Massage a pea-sized amount into dry skin.
- Soak the face cloth in warm water and hold against your face for a minute, allowing all of the steam to open the pores and activate the essential oils.
- Take a deep breath in and wipe away all the impurities with the cloth.
Best used once in the morning and once at night.
Grape Seed Oil – full of skin-friendly fatty acids & vitamins C, D & E, this light oil helps to repair damage and moisturise dry skin.
Thistle Seed Oil – rich in Omegas 3, 6 & 9, this nourishing, lightweight oil will bring moisture and nutrients to the skin without leaving a heavy residue.
Spearmint Herb Oil – enlivens and invigorates the skin, while it’s fragrance helps to clear headaches and de-stress the mind.
Eucalyptus Leaf – with a refreshing, clean scent and antibacterial properties, this helps to banish blemishes and rebalance sebum levels.
+ Beeswax, Borage Seed Oil, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Skin & Tonic’s brand is built on four cornerstones which provide solid foundations to carry out their business responsibly and sustainably.
Less Is More
Hand made, small batches, and never more than 7 ingredients in their formulations. A minimal approach yet highly effective skincare routine allows your skin to calm down and take a breath. They believe this is the key to happy, healthy skin- and a lot of their customers would agree.
A Fresh Start
Skin & Tonic’s products formulated to ideal ph levels and made only from awesome ingredients, is key to allowing your skin to gently get back to being healthy and happy again. No more overwhelmed skin. No more chemical peels, harsh exfoliators, or layers of foundation and alcohol. If you suffer from acne, break-outs, dermatitis, rosacea or hyperpigmentation, then give your skin a break and let it breathe.
100% natural and organic ingredients, certified by the soil association. Pure ingredients your skin will love! This means that there’s been no exposure to harsh chemicals or pesticides. They carefully and consciously source their ingredients, so your skin routine is void of any nasty stuff, and you can feel 100% confident about what you’re putting on your skin.
Ethical & Sustainable
- 100% cruelty-free. All products are tested on themselves and not on any animals.
- They support small farmers and growers in the Uk and France, and women’s fairtrade co-operatives in Ghana and Sri Lanka.
- All packaging is made from glass and is fully recyclable- zero waste to landfill. P
- They use plant cellulose for all product seals instead of plastic, which is completely biodegradable and compostable.
- Trees in planted in the Suffolk countryside every year to help reduce their carbon footprint.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy