The rich blend of fatty acids and antioxidants in shea butter helps soothe dry skin and eczema and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Add it to your routine with Friendly Soap’s Shea Butter Facial Cleansing Bar, which is packed full of naturally occurring vitamin A and uses one third shea butter, one third coconut oil, one third olive oil, water and nothing else.
This gentle and moisturising bar contains no fragrances or synthetic ingredients and cares for even the most delicate skin. Perfect when combined with Skin & Tonic’s Naked Beauty Oil for a hydrating beauty routine.
All their soaps are free from Palm Oil, Parabens, Sulphates, Triclosan, Phthalates and Cruelty, as well as being boxed in plastic-free recycled (and recyclable) packaging. Friendly Soap is also registered with The Vegan Society, Cruelty-Free International and have a Best rating with Ethical Consumer.
Butyrospermum parkii butter, Sodium olivate, Sodium cocoate, Aqua
FRIENDLY MANUFACTURING | FABULOUS SOAPS
- Producing soaps which contain zero animal by-products, and never tested on animals.
- The use of an ancient cold-press method of soap-making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero waste. Literally, everything from the process gets turned into lovely Friendly Soap.
- Hand-make all products to reduce the amount of power they use, and therefore minimising their impact on the environment.
- Only use 100% recycled and recyclable packaging for their Friendly Soap.
- Only use 100% natural ingredients – never any synthetics such as parabens, SLS, preservatives or foaming agents.
- Always an ethical and responsible approach to sourcing ingredients, such as the use of worker cooperatives in foreign countries.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy