Gradual Tan Moisturiser – achieve natural looking, sun-kissed skin no matter the time of year
- Use daily to gradually build up a natural tan on your face and neck
- Ideal if you cannot tolerate sunlight or want to avoid the sun
- Rich in prebiotics, antioxidants and Omega fatty acids to protect, balance and nourish
- Natural scents of Mandarin, Orange and Ho Wood – no ‘fake tan’ smell
- Suitable for all skin types – even sensitive and acne-prone skin
- Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- 88% certified organic ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging – zero waste to landfill
- Vegan & cruelty-free
To achieve a beautiful natural colour, Green People use Dihydroxyacetone derived from sugars which work with amino acids in the outer layer of your skin to form an even brown colour.
Organic Rosehip, Green Tea & Prebiotics
Ingredients that you won’t find in your gradual tan moisturiser
Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, SLS/SLES, gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, lanolin, phthalates, triclosan, propylene glycol, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, methylisothiazolinone (MI), EDTA, PABA-sunscreen, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
How To Use
Apply sparingly to thoroughly cleansed face and neck. For optimal results exfoliate skin before applying.
Wash hands after each application. Re-apply daily for a sun-kissed glow.
Does not contain any UV filter
AQUA (SPRING WATER), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, DIHYDROXYACETONE (FROM SUGAR AND GLYCERIN), CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), ROSA MOSCHATA (ROSEHIP) SEED OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE (PREBIOTIC), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SCLEROTIUM GUM (NATURAL GUM), XANTHAN GUM (CORN STARCH GUM), AROMA [CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL*, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN) PEEL OIL*, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL*, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (HO WOOD) BARK OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA (VANILLA) FRUIT EXTRACT*^], CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE (PLANT DERIVED), LAURYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, GERANIOL*.
*ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy