Detox Beauty Oil
Skin & Tonic have formulated this with blemishes in mind – jojoba oil helps to balance sebum production, while fragrant citrus oils tone and brighten.
All of their face oils are created with only the highest quality, certified organic plant oils – cold-pressed, steam distilled or CO2 extracted for maximum efficacy and potency. They contain no cheap fillers, they are all easily absorbed into your skin, and you’ll only need a few drops at a time.
How To Use
- Apply 2/3 drops to the palm of your hand. Use fingertips to gently massage into skin.
- Add a couple of drops to your daily moisturiser for a hydrating boost, or to your makeup for dewy, glossy skin.
- Moisturising watermelon seed oil is great for dry hair too.
Use twice daily, every morning and night
– technically a liquid wax, jojoba is similar in structure to skin’s sebum, meaning it works wonders for balancing oil overproduction.
– this fresh, fruity oil from Southern Italy refreshes the skin and has cicatrizant properties, which can help to reduce blemishes. Our bergamot oil is bergaptene-free so it is safe to use in the sun.
– anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-packed, this protects against environmental aggressors and provides nourishment to the skin.
+ Watermelon seed oil, petitgrain leaf oil & tocopherol (vitamin E)
Skin & Tonic’s brand is built on four cornerstones which provide solid foundations to carry out their business responsibly and sustainably.
Less Is More
Hand made, small batches, and never more than 7 ingredients in their formulations. A minimal approach yet highly effective skincare routine allows your skin to calm down and take a breath. They believe this is the key to happy, healthy skin- and a lot of their customers would agree.
A Fresh Start
Skin & Tonic’s products formulated to ideal ph levels and made only from awesome ingredients, is key to allowing your skin to gently get back to being healthy and happy again. No more overwhelmed skin. No more chemical peels, harsh exfoliators, or layers of foundation and alcohol. If you suffer from acne, break-outs, dermatitis, rosacea or hyperpigmentation, then give your skin a break and let it breathe.
100% natural and organic ingredients, certified by the soil association. Pure ingredients your skin will love! This means that there’s been no exposure to harsh chemicals or pesticides. They carefully and consciously source their ingredients, so your skin routine is void of any nasty stuff, and you can feel 100% confident about what you’re putting on your skin.
Ethical & Sustainable
- 100% cruelty-free. All products are tested on themselves and not on any animals.
- They support small farmers and growers in the Uk and France, and women’s fairtrade co-operatives in Ghana and Sri Lanka.
- All packaging is made from glass and is fully recyclable- zero waste to landfill. P
- They use plant cellulose for all product seals instead of plastic, which is completely biodegradable and compostable.
- Trees in planted in the Suffolk countryside every year to help reduce their carbon footprint.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy