Light Day Moisturiser For Sensitive Skin – A light, fragrance-free skin-balancing organic moisturiser for ultra-sensitive skin
- Ultra-gentle, scent-free light moisturiser to balance sensitive skin
- Alcohol-free and bursting with vitamins and minerals to promote skin health
- Naturally soothes and protects easily irritated skin
- Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- Made with 88.8% certified organic ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Vegan & cruelty-free
How does this scent-free day moisturiser for sensitive skin work?
- Prebiotics restore a healthy skin balance to help prevent acne and impurities
- Willow Bark is rich in Salicin, an anti-inflammatory which reduces irritation and helps control acne breakouts
- Chamomile extract is rich in flavonoids instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation
- Perilla oil has powerful antioxidant properties with a soothing action ideal for eczema and dermatitis
- Avocado oil is bursting with a wide range of nutrients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals
- Jojoba oil helps to balance sebum levels, and is a highly protective oil rich in Omega-7&9 fatty acids to provide a non-sticky, light and soft skin feel
- Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) increases skin hydration and is a rich source of minerals and trace elements essential for normal skin cell function
Organic Chamomile, Perilla, Marshmallow & Jojoba
Ingredients that you won’t find in your light day moisturiser for sensitive skin
Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, SLS/SLES, gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, lanolin, phthalates, triclosan, propylene glycol, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, methylisothiazolinone (MI), EDTA, PABA-sunscreen, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
How To Use
Use Scent Free Light Day Moisturiser in the morning after cleansing. Apply with light tapping motions.
If your skin is out of balance, use as part of your evening skin care routine to help prevent blemishes.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE (PREBIOTIC), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, PERILLA FRUTESCENS (PERILLA) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, SALIX NIGRA (BLACK WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS (FROM JOJOBA OIL), FUCUS VESICULOSUS (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CITRIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE.
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy