Organic Coco Mask – Powdered Clay
All Skin & Tonic’s clay masks and scrubs are in powdered form (i.e. no water) to preserve the integrity and quality of the ingredients. When you add water you need to preserve it – which is where the ingredients list can get pretty lengthy. So they kept it simple, and you can get a bit DIY!
How To Use
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water and mix to make a creamy paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. When you’re ready to remove the mask, use warm water to wash away all the impurities.
- You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for an extra hydrating, luxurious mask.
Use once a week to revive dry skin, or whenever your skin needs a treat.
– one of the gentlest clays, white kaolin removes toxins effectively without over-drying the skin while also enhancing elasticity.
– rich in fatty acids (particularly Lauric Acid) and skin-restoring vitamins B, C & E, this repairs and protects the skin’s mantle, leaving it deeply hydrated and silky-soft.
– light, hydrating and healing, aloe contains natural Salicylic Acid, great for the prevention and treatment of blemishes.
+ Lavender flower oil & zea mays (corn starch)
Skin & Tonic’s brand is built on four cornerstones which provide solid foundations to carry out their business responsibly and sustainably.
Less Is More
Hand made, small batches, and never more than 7 ingredients in their formulations. A minimal approach yet highly effective skincare routine allows your skin to calm down and take a breath. They believe this is the key to happy, healthy skin- and a lot of their customers would agree.
A Fresh Start
Skin & Tonic’s products formulated to ideal ph levels and made only from awesome ingredients, is key to allowing your skin to gently get back to being healthy and happy again. No more overwhelmed skin. No more chemical peels, harsh exfoliators, or layers of foundation and alcohol. If you suffer from acne, break-outs, dermatitis, rosacea or hyperpigmentation, then give your skin a break and let it breathe.
100% natural and organic ingredients, certified by the soil association. Pure ingredients your skin will love! This means that there’s been no exposure to harsh chemicals or pesticides. They carefully and consciously source their ingredients, so your skin routine is void of any nasty stuff, and you can feel 100% confident about what you’re putting on your skin.
Ethical & Sustainable
- 100% cruelty-free. All products are tested on themselves and not on any animals.
- They support small farmers and growers in the Uk and France, and women’s fairtrade co-operatives in Ghana and Sri Lanka.
- All packaging is made from glass and is fully recyclable- zero waste to landfill. P
- They use plant cellulose for all product seals instead of plastic, which is completely biodegradable and compostable.
- Trees in planted in the Suffolk countryside every year to help reduce their carbon footprint.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy