Brit Beauty Facial Oil
Skin & Tonic formulated their Brit Oil with chia seed and borage oils, harvested right here in the UK. They also added healing neroli (orange blossom) from Morocco to help skin cell regeneration.
Their whole range of face oils are created with only the highest quality, certified organic plant oils – cold-pressed, steam distilled or CO2 extracted for maximum efficacy and potency. They contain no cheap fillers, they absorb easily into the skin, and you’ll only need a few drops at a time.
– this light, absorbent oil is the richest source of Omega 3 found in nature and a potent natural source of ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid). Helps smooth fine lines and decrease inflammation while increasing the skin’s natural glow.
– rich in GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid) which helps restore balance and protect against water loss and dehydration.
– often used in perfumery and scientifically proven to increase serotonin, this delicately scented oil helps to soften the appearance of wrinkles, stimulate new growth in skin cells and makes you happy!
Skin & Tonic’s brand is built on four cornerstones which provide solid foundations to carry out their business responsibly and sustainably.
Less Is More
Hand made, small batches, and never more than 7 ingredients in their formulations. A minimal approach yet highly effective skincare routine allows your skin to calm down and take a breath. They believe this is the key to happy, healthy skin- and a lot of their customers would agree.
A Fresh Start
Skin & Tonic’s products formulated to ideal ph levels and made only from awesome ingredients, is key to allowing your skin to gently get back to being healthy and happy again. No more overwhelmed skin. No more chemical peels, harsh exfoliators, or layers of foundation and alcohol. If you suffer from acne, break-outs, dermatitis, rosacea or hyperpigmentation, then give your skin a break and let it breathe.
100% natural and organic ingredients, certified by the soil association. Pure ingredients your skin will love! This means that there’s been no exposure to harsh chemicals or pesticides. They carefully and consciously source their ingredients, so your skin routine is void of any nasty stuff, and you can feel 100% confident about what you’re putting on your skin.
Ethical & Sustainable
- 100% cruelty-free. All products are tested on themselves and not on any animals.
- They support small farmers and growers in the Uk and France, and women’s fairtrade co-operatives in Ghana and Sri Lanka.
- All packaging is made from glass and is fully recyclable- zero waste to landfill. P
- They use plant cellulose for all product seals instead of plastic, which is completely biodegradable and compostable.
- Trees in planted in the Suffolk countryside every year to help reduce their carbon footprint.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy