Anti-ageing Face Moisturiser – Organic, alcohol-free 24-hour moisturiser to nourish and reduce wrinkles
- Squalane from Olive and Jojoba esters re-balance moisture levels to plump and soften the skin
- Baicalin is clinically proven to protect and extend cell life, effectively reducing skin age
- Rich in nourishing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from Seaweed and Avocado
- Beautiful delicate aroma of Sandalwood and Rose Geranium
- 89% certified organic ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Great for normal/dry skin
Evening Primrose, Avocado, Green Tea and Seaweed, Jojoba esters, Squalane, Baicalin, Sandalwood & Rose Geranium
How To Use
Apply Vita Min Fix morning and/or night to perfectly cleansed skin.
Massage gently into the face and neck using light pressing movements.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, PERILLA FRUTESCENS (PERILLA) SEED OIL*, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, BAICALIN (BAICAL SCULLCAP EXTRACT), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS (MARSHMALLOW) ROOT EXTRACT*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PROPANEDIOL (FROM CORN STARCH), AROMA [PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*^, SANTALUM AUSTROCALEDONICUM (SANDALWOOD) WOOD OIL*], HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS (FROM JOJOBA OIL), FUCUS VESICULOSUS (SEAWEED) EXTRACT, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CITRIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*, CITRONELLOL*, GERANIOL*.
*ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy