Coffee Face Scrub Herbal Blend By UpCircle
Made with oily and combination skin types in mind, this face scrub is made with rosemary oil which contains powerful antibacterial and antiseptic properties for keeping whiteheads, blackheads and acne breakouts at bay. The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of the thyme also help fight against spots and acne. Clears away dry, dead cells and leaves your skin feeling super smooth, buffed and glowing, with added shea butter to help nourish the skin and add an extra layer of luxury.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
UpCircle’s coffee face scrub has been featured in the press extensively including The Times, Forbes, Glamour, The Sunday Times, Refinery 29, The Independent, Good Housekeeping, and many more.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial
- Best for oily/combination skin types
- Helps fights spots, acne and breakouts
- Created using otherwise wasted coffee grounds from London coffee shops
- Made by hand in the UK
- 100% plastic-free – packaged in a glass jar with an aluminum lid