The Coffee Unsponge Squeeze™ (New & Improved)
- NEW foaming action thanks to new cellulose core
- Now flexible, foaming and quick drying
- Sustainable and zero waste sponge
- Upcycled from old coffee sacks
- 100% plant-based materials
Around 60% of the Coffee Sponges feature a plain hessian top but the remaining 40% have part of the logo or insignia of the company who shipped the coffee. Some of these are colourful, some a stark black imprint, some are permanent over time and some wear away as you wash and use them. Which one will you get? You’ll have to unbox it to see!
Size: Each sponge is approximately 12cm long x 8cm wide x 1cm deep.