Coconut Scrub Pad Brought To Us By EcoLiving
- 100% plastic free and natural
- Non-toxic, vegan and sustainable
- Biodegradable and compostable at the end of its life
- Zero microplastics released each tie you wash, unlike conventional polyester sponges
- Non-scratch coconut hairs are kind yet effective on your pots and pans and can be used on ‘non-stick’ surfaces
- Coconut fibres are bonded together using a non-toxic, biodegradable adhesive
- Durable and long lasting
- Can be used in the kitchen or bathroom (also great for cleaning showers and tiles)
- Also great for scrubbing your veg clean
- Size: 10 x 15cm
- Comes packaged in cardboard
Ecoliving create their own sustainable and eco-friendly products, all of which are completely plastic-free and vegan. These guys are committed to doing the least harm to the environment and plant trees through the Eden Reforestation Project.
As such, they have even reached carbon neutral status, as well as being a member of 1% For The Planet- a global network of business working together for a healthier planet. All very exciting reasons why we want to be working together with EcoLiving!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy