Bamboo Charcoal Water Filter 8 pack By EcoLiving
- Zero waste, biodegradable and compostable water filtration
- Filter out impurities such as chlorine and chloramines
- Lasts for 2 months
- Comes plastic free in a reusable, natural cotton pouch
- 3-4 pieces in 1 litre of water or 6-8 pieces in 2 litres
- After 2 months of use, reuse the filters for mouldy kitchen and bathroom corners, place in the fridge to keep produce fresh, help remove smells from your fridge or bathroom, or use to help remove moisture from damp areas.
How To Use
Use approx: 1 litre jug = 3 – 4 pieces; 2 litre jug = 6 – 8 pieces
1. Wash in running water to remove powder (do not use detergent).
2. Boil for 10 mins in a pan of water to sterilise & allow to cool and dry.
3. Place in a jug and fill with tap water (charcoal may float when new but it will tend to sink after a week or so of use).
4. Leave for 8 hours or more for best results. You can leave it in the fridge to chill if you like. It’s then ready to drink.
5. Re-sterilise once a week by repeating step 2.
6. Replace with new charcoal after 2 months approx.
Ecoliving create their own sustainable and eco-friendly products, all of which are completely plastic-free and vegan. These guys are committed to doing the least harm to the environment and plant trees through the Eden Reforestation Project.
As such, they have even reached carbon neutral status, as well as being a member of 1% For The Planet- a global network of business working together for a healthier planet. All very exciting reasons why we want to be working together with EcoLiving!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy