Oil Pulling Mouthwash – Charcoal Activated
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan ingredients
- Recyclable glass jar & aluminium lid
- Compostable cardboard box and vegetable ink
How To Use
Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Charcoal powder^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce Fruit Oil*^, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*^, Tocopherol^.
Georganics operate their business to a stringent and comprehensive list of core values- all of which resonate very much with us at The friendly Turtle Company;
- Actually natural – Keeping to their claim that only the purest, natural ingredients are ever used in their products.
- Our ingredients – They only focus what they DO have in their products, and will never have to worry about fads like what the net toxic ingredient might be.
- No synthetics – Only natural. Never synthetic. Period.
- Zero waste – Stems from the belief to work WITH nature, not against it.
- Low impact – Eco-friendly packaging. Locally sourced ingredients and materials. A forever long commitment to reducing their impact on our planet.
- zero-to-landfill – Nothing will ever have to go to landfill from your purchase.
- Transparent – Complete transparency in every process, sourced product, and ingredient.
- Vegan & cruelty-free – A Passion to protect the plant and all of its inhabitants.
- Local – Reduce their impact by keeping things local to avoid unnecessary transportation costs.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy