Plastic Free Conditioner Bar- Lavender & Tea Tree
- Weight: 95g
- Use as a liquid conditioner by mixing with boiling water and allowing to cool
- Leaves your hair fabulous and frizz-free
- All-natural ingredients
- Gentle on the planet and gentle on your scalp
- 100% plastic-free, packaged in cardboard
- Paraben and SLS free
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
Also available in Lavender & Geranium
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil contains limonene
One of the natural ingredients that help Friendly Soaps conditioner bars work so well contains tiny traces of auditable RSPO palm oil. They’re looking for alternatives as quickly as possible, so they’ll soon be 100% palm oil free.
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy
FRIENDLY MANUFACTURING | FABULOUS SOAPS
- Producing soaps which contain zero animal by-products, and never tested on animals.
- The use of an ancient cold-press method of soap-making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero waste. Literally, everything from the process gets turned into lovely Friendly Soap.
- Hand-make all products to reduce the amount of power they use, and therefore minimising their impact on the environment.
- Only use 100% recycled and recyclable packaging for their Friendly Soap.
- Only use 100% natural ingredients – never any synthetics such as parabens, SLS, preservatives or foaming agents.
- Always an ethical and responsible approach to sourcing ingredients, such as the use of worker cooperatives in foreign countries.