Organic Nappy Cream Lightly Fragranced with Chamomile – Green People
- Gently protects and restores your babies bottom and nappy area
- Soothes and relieves skin redness
- Repels water to protect against dampness
- Naturally rich in Omega-3&6 and soothing Zinc oxide
- 100% natural, certified organic goodness
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 95% certified organic ingredients
- Size: 50ml
- Contains beeswax – not suitable for vegans
- 100% recyclable packaging at the end of its life
How To Use
Apply Calming Nappy Cream sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change.
Best kept in a warm room for general use, as beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold.
If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal.
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, ZINC OXIDE (NATURAL MINERAL), CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) BUTTER*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, LECITHIN* (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, AROMA [ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL*^], TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS ^FAIRLY TRADED (Period After Opening 6M)
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy