Organic Baby Shampoo, Body Wash & Bubble Bath – Lavender
- Size: 150ml
- Gentle and non-irritating for daily use
- Natural skin-friendly bubble bath, body wash and shampoo
- Gentle cleansing properties to retain natural skin and scalp oils
- Protects young, delicate skin from dryness and irritation
- Great value – a little goes a long way, lasting considerably longer than off-the-shelf products
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 83% certified organic ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty free certified
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life
- Fairly traded, ethical beauty
- Zero parabens, SLS or any other harsh chemicals (see ingredients – what we don’t use)
- Also available in Scent Free
A Daily Mail round-up of ‘fit-for-royal essentials’ reports that Princess Charlotte’s beautiful crowning glory is down to using this Organic Baby Shampoo & Body Wash!
How To Use
Work Lavender Baby Wash to a mild lather and wash baby’s skin and hair.
Add to running water for a gentle organic bubble bath.
Rinse gently. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Follow with Softening Baby Lotion
If you feel your child’s hair has a build-up of dirt, then use our shampoo twice.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), SODIUM COCO-SULFATE (FROM COCONUT), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (DERIVED FROM COCONUT), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (DERIVED FROM CORN), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA (YUCCA) STEM EXTRACT, AROMA [LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN) PEEL OIL*], GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*.
*83.9% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED
Ingredients that are never used in Green People’s products
Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, SLS/SLES, gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, lanolin, phthalates, triclosan, propylene glycol, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, methylisothiazolinone (MI), EDTA, PABA-sunscreen, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy