Organic Baby Lotion By Green People
- A gentle, natural and organic baby lotion for ultra-sensitive skin
- Deeply nourishes and moisturises to calm dry and sensitive skin
- Rich in Omega-6 fatty acids to soothe irritated skin
- Also great at cleansing nappy area
- A favourite amongst expectant mums who can’t tolerate fragrance
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 95% certified organic ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Fully recyclable at the end of its life
- Fairly traded and sustainable ingredients
- Size: 150ml
How To Use
Use just enough Scent Free Softening Baby Lotion to allow your hands to smoothly slide over baby’s skin.
Massage with gentle stroking movements. Blot off excess
AQUA (SPRING WATER), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER*^, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), SCLEROTIUM GUM (NATURAL GUM), XANTHAN GUM (CORN STARCH GUM), COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^, SODIUM CITRATE (ACIDITY REGULATOR), DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID.
*ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED
Ingredients that are never used in your product
Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, SLS/SLES, gluten, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, lanolin, phthalates, triclosan, propylene glycol, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, methylisothiazolinone (MI), EDTA, PABA-sunscreen, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, colourants, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Green People are a well-established natural beauty brand with plenty of industry awards to back their products up. They believe in providing their customers with a diverse choice of certified organic products. Along with this, they want to minimise their impact on the environment while going about their business.
And they do this through a dizzying number of commitments. We’ll leave these here for you to decide how eco and ethical conscious Green People really are;
- They Set The Standards – by being on the soil association health and beauty products committee, they played a crucial role in setting the first organic and natural cosmetic standards.
- Cruelty-Free Ethos – They never test their products on animals.
- Tried And Tested – all packaging is checked, assessed and approved by the organic certification bodies that they are licensed by.
- 100% Recycling – All their packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Stance Against Microplastics – Never used microbeads in their products, and help to bring about a ban in the UK with Greenpeace.
- Approved By Animals – Ingredient transparency. Approved by PETA, Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
- They’re Off-Grid – They power their business with Ecotricity, a 100% renewable energy provider.
- They Weather The Storm – Their main manufacturing site is powered by wind electricity and heat sourced from the earth.
- Help protect The Planet – They protect their products ready for delivery with biodegradable packing chips made from non-GMO corn starch.
- They Go By The Book – Ranked ‘Ethical’ by Good Shopping Guide for 14 years in a row.
- They’re Heat Efficient – To minimise energy wastage, they use infra-red heating in their warehouse to heat objects and not the empty space around it.
- They Partner With Environmental Charities – Donated over £70,000 for charitable causes and to keep our oceans and coastlines clean.
- They Practice What They Preach – The whole team makes an effort to reduce their carbon footprint, whether that be cycling to work, car sharing or simply turning of lights when they leave a room!
We don’t believe in charging for returns. On the rare occasion you are not entirely satisfied with your product, then we operate a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, without any of the quibbles. You can find out more on this in our Returns & Refunds Policy